Sunday, January 10, 2016

Spotlight on Paul Alan





Spotlight on 

Paul Alan

Rules only squash the creative writing process for this


I need the freedom to write in a narrative that will make an entertaining read. And while writing, I visually TRY to play out the story in my head as if I were planning to make a movie. Maybe this has something to do with my days back in film school.

Felt like a zombie typing in the darkness when I wrote Giants of Mars. And while posing in front of my keyboard in the middle of the night, mostly in a veil of sleep deprivation and insomnia, I kept reminding myself to carpe noctem.  (seize the night)

Regarding rule breaking, playing ball is not something my feisty rebellious nature can easily do.

Albeit, the righteousness streak running through my veins, I bear the weight of a heavy devil character whispering in my ear. This is what defines me as human; I am plagued with the duality of mankind.

Maybe I shouldn't care.

Society is full of sleepwalkers, hypnotized by their smart phones; the smart phone was the biggest social pacifier ever invented. I feel nobody really cares much about anything but kittens on Youtube. I feel people should read more books.

I AM FROM THE THIRD ROCK FROM THE SUN

AUTHOR NAME: PAUL ALAN
BORN: 1970’S
RACE: Human with Possible Genetic Alien Hybridization in DNA
RESIDENCE: Chicago, the USA’s Middle Coast
STATUS:  MARRIED
CHILDREN: 1
GRANDCHILDREN: 3

TWITTER: @1paulalan 


Don't forget to check out his webpage! 

And Don't forget to check out his Awesome books!


Rebel Lexis:  http://goo.gl/0Zz1eT
Synopsis: 
Jason Bjorn just wants to do his job and captain his ship, but when his employer—The Polaris Corporation—sends him on a trek across the wastelands of Earth where he encounters treachery, an ancient cult, and secrets that strike at the heart of Polaris’ control over the planet. 
Soon, fighting to stay alive is the least of his worries as he finds himself at the center of a conflict that could change everything with nobody on his side but SOFIA, the seductively independent operating system that runs his ship. 


             Giants of Mars: http://goo.gl/4m7q8o  

Synopsis: 

Giants of Mars: Science Fiction/Dystopian Masterpiece Pits Maverick Spaceship Captain against Seductive, Alluring & Possibly Deadly AI Computer System. Masterfully crafted by Paul Alan, the second volume in the celebrated new ‘Rings of Polaris’ series fuses sci-fi, dystopian fiction, action and erotica – in an adventure giving Arthur C. Clarke a run for his money.



Synopsis:
Jason and Lexi, his SYN and lover, have become separated. Lexi is an AI computer system with human emotions. Jason is battling to escape his enemies and believes Lexi has been destroyed. Lexi thinks part of her brain isn’t functioning right since she can’t locate him, but suspects he has been killed. Jason’s child is growing inside her. She is on Mars in the Chameleon, Jason’s spaceship, and deadly giants are roaming around. In order to protect the child inside her, she takes control and enlists robots to guard the ship. Then a strange event occurs, and she must make dangerous decisions if part of Jason is to live on. 


There is also an AWESOME interview with this 
amazing man here:



                          
                      

No comments: