Wednesday, February 8, 2017



  Title: Thief Author: Naomi Santos Genre: Contemporary Romance Release Date: February 10th, 2017


Synopsis: Why can't it be like a fairytale... where there is always a happy ending. My world has been turned upside down because of this man yet he turns it right side up. Am I wrong for loving him. Will loving him give me a happy ending, I don't know.  Im on the run and I don't know how far I am able to get before he can find me. Owing money isn't easy and neither is falling for the guy you owe it to.


About Author Naomi was born in Brooklyn, New York. She is a stay at home mother of a little girl and boy. She went to school for nursing and ended up writing. You never know where life takes you. In her free time she loves to read and write. Writing became her passion so she became an author. She is a very proud women and loves her readers and loves to hear from them. Naomi is very hard working and when it comes to her writing she only wants the best. Books by Naomi Santos Mine for Keeps Links: Facebook Twitter Amazon Website  Street Team  

No comments:

Post a Comment